Pages

Wednesday 14 April 2010

Like a magpie

I’ve had a bit of a jewellery-fest recently; I’ve just not been able to help myself! Thought I’d share some recent purchases with you, sorry I can’t remember all the prices...


Diamante skull ring – River Island (£9.99). I fell in love with this ring as soon as I saw it, I just wish it was real silver because I have already worn it loads and it is starting to turn my finger green! I also noticed there is exactly the same ring in the Henry Holland H! range for Debenhams, spooky...


Long ‘gold’ earrings – River Island (£5.99). I used to wear long earrings all the time but since I’ve grown my hair long I normally just wear studs . I’ve been craving some long gold earrings and these really fit the bill.




Diva earrings stud pack – Miss Selfridge (approx £8). Most of my stud earrings are silver so thought it was about time I added some gold coloured ones into the mix. I have my ears pierced twice so since I got these studs I’ve started wearing some in my second piecing which I’ve not done in really long time!





Pearl loop earrings – Topshop (approx £8). These reminded me of some of the earrings I saw Billie Piper wearing in Secret Diary of a Call Girl, which I love. I think she is styled so well in the show, I like the way her outfits are sort of thrown together and still look feminine and fashionable.


Huge ‘gold’ hoops – H&M (£1.99). These ridiculously huge hoops just looked fun, my challenge is to wear them without looking like a chav, wish me luck…


Fashion Bandit x♥x

1 comment:

Talk to me, I ♥ reading your comments.