Pages

Wednesday 8 September 2010

What I Wore: Accessorize Challenege Day Three


Day three in my Accessorize Challenge and I opted for a cute little feathered hair clip. There were three in the package, but this is the one that caught my eye! Teamed it with lots of layering for the changeable British weather this time of year.

♥ Accessorize peacock feathered hair clip £7 (On loan from Accessorize)
♥ Denim coloured skirt from River Island - perfect for layering!
♥ Denim shirt, also from River Island, what?! They do good denim!
♥ Striped vest top, Tesco
♥ Grey leggings, Store 21
♥ Grey trainers, George at Asda

Close up...

The clip is made up of three rows of pretty feathers and a beaded flower.I think it is really wearable and can be dressed down like I've worn here but it wouldn't look out of place worn with a cocktail dress. The only thing I don't  like is the fact the silver clip shows from underneath the feathers - you can see it glinting in the first picture! But aside from a touch of glinting I love the colours and the clip is strong enough to grip the shortest of hair.All in all a bit of a winner, especially since you get change from a tenner!

If you liked today's hair accessory, wait until you see the funky little treat I've got for you tomorrow...

FashionBandit x♥x

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that hair clip. I can't stop buying hair accessories recently, and I've been looking for the perfect peacock feather for my hair!
    Bhav xx

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, I ♥ reading your comments.