Pages

Wednesday 20 June 2012

What I Wore: Pretty Polka



Hi all.

Been a busy couple of weeks here at Bandit HQ (can I call it that? I can't can I? Didn't think so). I've been taking on some more commercial freelance writing as well as doing more journalistic stuff - that and getting our garden sorted.

So just a quick post to share with you tonight - a recent 'What I Wore', I've been loving my 50s style stuff at the minute - and this dress has come out to play quite a bit!

What I Wore:
♥ Red polka dot dress. This was from H&M a few summers ago, it was about £15 I think, and is a really lovely shape. If I had one, it would take a large underskirt (still on the hunt for one of those at a decent price)
♥ White sleeveless shirt. This shirt is a more recent purchase, this summer from Dorothy Perkins. It is actually longer at the back and also looks nice done up over skinny jeans
♥ 'Hello Sailor' necklace. This was from Topshop, James bought it for me not that long ago...so cute!
♥ 'Love' brooch. From Punky Pins - the one you might have seen in this post
♥ Woven belt. This is vintage - as worn by my mum in the 70s/80s
♥ Brown and nude brogues. From New Look - had these for a few years, but not really worn them very often, but love them with this dress.
...and red nails, of course. This colour is No7 Stay Perfect in Pillar Box.

Hope you are all having a good week so far. I am on Morning:MK, BBC Three Counties Radio tomorrow (Thursday) with Helen Legh, from 8am. We'll be talking about Ascot fashion - the best, the worst, and the new strict dress code. If you fancy listening you can do so online here.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, I ♥ reading your comments.