Pages

Monday 17 September 2012

Goodbye Goldilocks: All for a Good Cause



You may remember a couple of months ago I told you about my friend Lizzie who was planning to get her amazingly long hair cut for charity... I promised I would give you an update (see the original post HERE). Lizzie has now gone through with the chop and I was there to document it!

I won't say much more, all you need to know is in the below short video - and you'll get to see Lizzie's beautiful final hair cut. So far she has raised a great amount, enough to make two wigs for the Little Princess Charity, where the hair is being sent.


To donate some money to her fund raising please visit www.justgiving.com/lizziebailes.

Would you ever do something like this for charity? What is the craziest thing you've done to raise funds?
 (I once abseiled down the side of a an enormous ventilation building in Liverpool!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, I ♥ reading your comments.