Pages

Tuesday 25 September 2012

What I Wore: Pick 'n' Mix

I've been having a bit of a rough time lately, not much seems to be going to plan so I'm feeling pretty fed up. Sure enough feeling down doesn't exactly inspire me to blog, so instead of posting regular half-arsed posts I've only been blogging when I feel I had something to say or show you...and today I have something to show you.

A few weeks ago I was kindly sent these beautiful shoes. With a wedge, T-bar and some very cute pink and purple panelling, what is not to love? I am sometimes a little dubious ordering clothes online (not very 21st Century of me, eh?) because of my shape I find I really need to try-before-I-buy and this policy also extends to shoes. So I was rather surprised, actually just damn ecstatic, when these beauties fitted me perfectly! The wedge means they are comfy too, although I have not given them a full night-out road test yet, from what I've found so far, I think they will fare well. The shoes are called  Tiffany, and are from a website called Spy Love Buy and retail at a barganious £22.95. The website sells an amazing range of drool inducing shoes from sexy heels through to cute flats. They even have some really lush flat boots which I am craving for this season. The site hosts regular sales and currently have free postage when you spend over £50 (normally postage is £2.99, which I think is quite reasonable anyway).

My above outfit I wore to a breakfast meeting with a bunch of lovely beauty professionals. I wasn't sure what to pair my new shoes with but then I remembered I bought this polka dot skirt with some birthday money a couple of weeks ago when I popped into the Stratford Primark. I have a couple of pencil skirts but my wide hips make them a tricky style to wear. I thought I'd go for bright and playful mixture of styles and use the skirt and shoes to dressed up one of my favourite Tees with some quirky accessories. Isn't the 'I ♥ U' necklace sweet? - It was a birthday present from a good friend! I was a very lucky girl on my birthday and got lots of stylish gifts, but I'll save that for another time...I feel a new post coming on!

What do you think of my new shoes? Do you buy footwear online?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, I ♥ reading your comments.