Pages

Wednesday 30 January 2013

January Super Sales


I love me some sales, and January is (by far) the month when I let myself hit them hard! Due to a couple of Christmas presents that didn't fit I had a credit note to spend in River Island and another to spend in Marks & Spencer, plus a little bit of Christmas cash I was given as a pressie. 

The images above tell the story... 
I just can't remember how much the Primark trousers were prior to the sale, but I think it was about £10. So in total this little lot should have cost me £217, but I actually spent £89.50. Of course I had those credit notes and some Christmas money, so I really didn't spend anything at all! 

As you can see, I am really into my trousers at the minute, so I have been looking for some alternatives to my normal blue jeans and these four pairs all fit really well. The bracelets from River Island were actually on my Christmas lust list, so when Santa didn't deliver and I saw them in the sale I knew it was meant to be. Oh and the pink clutch is one of my favourite sale steals form this month as it is real leather and is absolutely beautiful!

Not included in this little sum up - I also bought myself some fab new underwear in the M&S sale - I love their lingerie, especially the Limited Collection stuff, I even managed to pick up a gorgeous Limited bra for £2.50 at the end of the sale.

Did you shop the sales this month? What was your most bargainous find? - I'd love to know!
Stay tuned - tomorrow I am launching an ACE competition!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, I ♥ reading your comments.